|How to Get Rid of Pimples and Blemishes|
Pimples, blemishes and acne are the most universal skin care complaints and can be a huge source of embarrassment. Contrary to common belief, this problem is not exclusive to teens and adolescents. Adults often experience acne problems after years of clear skin.
Treatment of pimples is somewhat tricky. While there's no quick cure for those unsightly blemishes, putting a stop to major breakouts will greatly reduce your discomfort and chance of scarring.
|(1) During winters, apply the morning dew on face. It will remove the pimples.|
| (2) Rub or grind the sandal on rock. Mix it with without boiled milk. Apply it on face. Wash it after 10-15 minutes. It will remove the spots on face & skin will glow. |
(3) If there are dark color spots or freckles on face than take sesame oil & turmeric & grind it in lukewarm milk. It will remove spots from face
(4) Take pure saffron, almond oil & pistachio nut oil. Mix them together. Mix turmeric & forested turmeric in it. Apply this paste on skin. It will give nutrition & essential vitamins to skin. It's regular use will remove the spots & pimples from face.
(5) Dry the orange shell. Grind it & make its powder. Mix rosewater, gram flour & curd in it. Apply this paste on face. It removes pimples
(6) Put few drops of lemon juice in olive oil. Apply it on your face daily. Wash it off after one hour. It removes spots, dark shadows & pimples from face & brings glow on skin.
(8) Dry the orange shell. Make its powder. Grind orange shell with gram flour. Make its paste with the help of water. Apply it on whole body. Wash it after getting dry.
(9) Grind neem seed with butter milk. Apply it on face
(10) Roast small grained pulse with clarified butter. Make its powder. Mix this powder with milk. Apply it on face.
(12) To remove the pimples . Remove the cover of eight almonds. Grind it with fresh rose leaves. Put small piece of kapur & 1/4 tea spoon glycerin in it. Apply it on face before bathing.
(13) Mix cucumber juice, lemon juice, yellow ochre & sandal powder. Apply this paste on face. It will improve the color of skin & remove the oil from face
|(15) COMPLEXION SCRUB:|
(16) Grind nutmeg in milk & apply it daily on your face for one month. It will remove dark shadows & pimples from your face.
(17) Apply peppermint leaves juice on your face before sleeping. Wash off in the morning. Pimples, freckles & black shadows will disappear in few days.
(18) Grind lovage or jasmine buds with the help of water. It will remove all the black & white shadows
(19) Grind black pepper & mix curd in it. Apply it on white spots.
(20) Apply saffron & sandal paste on face , to remove white spots.
(21) Mix amvla juice & rose water together & apply on the black spots to remove them.
(22) Grind 50 grams amvla & 50 grams sesame. Mix rose water & without boiled milk & apply on your face to remove small pox.
(23) Grind sandal & sesame together & apply the paste on pimples to get rid of them.
| (24) Mix lemon juice & sandal oil to get rid of itchiness & make skin soft |
(25) Take gram flour, turmeric, clotted cream & vinegar. Make a paste. Use this paste on your face. It will remove dark shadows & will make your skin beautiful.
(26) Grind 10-12 ground nuts. Mix 1/2 tea spoon turmeric, 2 tea spoon sandal oil in it. Skin will become clean & will remove spots.
(30) Crush amvla & make its powder. Mix it with water & apply on whole body. Take bath after 1/2 an hour. It removes the wrinkles of body. It increases the beauty of body.
(31) If there are black spots on face, take steam bath of boiled water with salt in it.
(32) To remove the darkness underneath the eyes & area near the nose. Grate cucumber. Apply pinch of salt. Clean the face with cucumber. Skin will become fair in few days only.
(33) By massaging on face with castor oil, it will remove the moles. It should be done 2-3 times a day.
(34) Dip ciraumji in milk. After 4-5 hours grind it. Apply it on face & neck. It will remove the dirt, spots, wrinkles & dryness.
(35) To remove the darkness underneath the eyes, mix 1/2 tea spoon vinegar, 1/2 spoon cucumber juice & one tea spoon grinded yellow ochre. Apply it on whole face except eyes
(36) Apply peppermint juice daily at night. It removes dryness of skin.
|(37) HERBAL BEAUTY FACE PACK:|
a) Blood sandal: Provides coldness & oil.
b) Sandal: Provides coldness & oil.
c) Rose powder: It gives nutrition & perfume.
d) Lemon juice: Removes wrinkles.
| (38) Mash papaya pulp, apply on black & brown moles on face. It will benefit certainly |
(40) Put orange shell in bathing water. Bath with it, it will perfumed the whole body.
(41) To remove the spots from face grind the leaves of neem, leaf of the wood apple tree, basil leaf & peppermint leaf. Apply it on face. After 3-4 days face will become beautiful
(42) To remove the black spots & moles from face, make paste of green coriander. Apply it on face. Wash the face after 5-7 minutes, after getting dried.
| (44) Mix orange juice, urad pulse & pinch of turmeric. Apply it on face to make it clean |
(45) Mix orange juice & refuse of flour. Make its paste & apply on face.
|(46)TO REMOVE THE BLACK & WHITE HEADS:-|
|Mix one table spoon gram flour, 1/2 table spoon dry neem powder, pinch of turmeric & two table spoon milk. Make paste. Apply on face, wash after getting dry|| |
|(47)TO REMOVE PIMPLES:|
Mix one table spoon gram flour, 1/2 table spoon dry neem powder, pinch of turmeric & two table spoon milk. Make paste. Apply on face, wash after getting dry. Dip five almonds in water for two hours. Grind them. Apply the paste on face for 15- 20 minutes. Wash the face . It is the best scrub
48) Mix 1/2 spoon sandal powder, one table spoon yellow ochre & two table spoon rose water. Make the paste. Apply it on face. Wash after 1/2 an hour
|(49) TO REMOVE BLACK HEADS:-|
|Mix 27 grams soda bicarbonate in 6 ounce distilled water or boiled water. Apply this mixture on face.|| |
Take one table spoon small grained pulse, 1/2 table spoon mustard seed & 2-3 almonds. Grind them. Mix lemon juice in it. Apply this paste on face.
|Mash the shells of pomegranate & orange with little bit of turmeric. Mix lemon juice in it. Apply it on face. It will remove the pimples from face|| |
|Grind rice & mysore pulse in orange juice; mix it with yellow ochre. Apply it for 7-8 minutes. Than wash with lukewarm water. Wrinkles will be removed.|
Smoking increases wrinkles, especially around the mouth, because it breaks down the elastic fibres of the skin.
PIMPLE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
To avoid transferring bacteria and germs, clean your pillowcase, washcloths, towels, make-up brushes and applicators frequently. Try washing your make-up applicators in antibacterial soap or clarifying shampoo. Keep your hair clean and out of your face. Along the same line, keep your phone mouthpiece and writing instruments away from your chin and clean them often.
Wash your hands frequently and make a conscious effort to avoid touching your face during the daytime hours. This is when you're most likely to do it and you may not realize that it's a habit.
Any correlation to diet and blemishes is a myth. There is no proof that greasy food and sugar will cause your skin to break out, however too much junk food can lead to health problems down the road -- so keep your diet healthy.
It's best to keep your anxiety level down and get your beauty rest. When you're under stress, do not neglect your skin care routine. Take the time for preventive maintenance or your pimples will return with a vengeance.
Very hot food or drink destroys the physical energy. Very cold food is difficult to digest. If you will eat with very fast speed than juice is not provided to the mouth & glands because of which food takes a long time to digest. Don't eat food very slowly because it makes the food dry & tasteless. Thus if you will eat food in a proper manner than diseases relating to the stomach will not take place & you will be saved from the physical diseases & stomach problem. It will protect you from pimples.
|Stop Pimples and Blemishes|
Use the preventive maintenance above, along with some pimple drying techniques to shorten the life of your blemishes and breakouts.
If your skin is oily, use an over the counter cleanser that contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide to start the drying process. If you're experiencing one of those painful "under the skin, cystic" pimples, put a warm compress on it to drain it first, then dry it up with benzoyl peroxide. Sometimes putting a small piece of tape on your blemish overnight will help draw out the fluid and infection.
Another overnight home remedy for zapping a zit is to put a dab of toothpaste on it to help dry it out. You may need to test this on a short-term basis to make sure it doesn't irritate your pimple. Calamine lotion will have the same drying effect.
It's not recommended to squeeze a pimple, but the jury is still out. While doing this makes you more prone to scarring and skin discolorations, sometimes it's the only fast way to drain it. If you're at the point where you feel the need to squeeze, consult your dermatologist for treatment.
If blemishes persist, scarring needs to be prevented and there are many useful products to put a stop to recurring acne and pimples. If your blemish is gone and you have some discoloration but no scar, don't fret. Chances are, it will fade with time.
|Reduce the Appearance of Blemishes & Spots|
To get rid of the redness, use eye drops specifically made to reduce the redness in your eyes, (like Visene.) Give it some time so work and cover your blemish with a concealer stick and a dab of pressed powder.
If your attending an important event such as a wedding, your dermatologist can give you a cortisone injection 24 hours before the event to quick-start the healing process.
|Treating Acne and Pimples on your Back|
While all of the above home remedies are affective for pimples, there's no doubt, the back is difficult to treat without some help. Invest in a good back-scrubber to get to the areas you can't reach in the shower and always use clean, dry towels.
Ask for some help to apply some astringent to your back with cotton balls after every bath and shower. Keep your bed sheets and mattress pad clean. If you have discoloration but no scars, these too will probably fade as time passes.
|Treat Wrinkles and Aging Skin|
First, stop smoking. There are good clinical studies that show smoking can cause a dramatic increase in aging and wrinkles of the face.
Third, eat a balanced diet. If you are good to the inside the outside will be good to you, too.
Fourth, get 8 hours of sleep each night and think positive thoughts. If you are going to get wrinkles get ones that accompany a smile instead of a frown.
Fifth, drink 8 glasses of water a day. Adequate hydration of the body is important for all the bodies functions.
Sixth, take a multivitamin and the antioxidants Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Recent scientific evidence suggests that the antioxidants Vitamin E (400 units) and Vitamin C (250mg-500mg) when taken orally may help remove the free radicals that damage the skin caused from sun exposure.
Seventh, moisturize the skin. The skin like shoe leather will become dried out if not treated properly.
Ninth, Vitamin C has been shown to increase collagen production and reduce the damaging effects of the sun.
|Age Spots, Liver Spots, and Melasma Treatment Recommendations|
Melasmais pigmentation that occurs mostly on the face. It is usually seen in women and is induced when the hormone estrogen stimulates the melanocytes to produce pigment. Women on birth control pills, during pregnancy and breast feeding seem to be more prone to get this pigmentation. It is often called the "mask of pregnancy" when seen during pregnancy. Once you get this type of pigment sunlight will continue to activate it.
Post inflammatory hyperpigmentationis where increase pigmentation is seen in the skin after a rash, bruise, scratching, surgical or laser procedure. Inflammation also can cause the pigment producing cells to make more pigment.
Treatment: Treatment is successful if the pigmentation is near the epidermis (top layer of skin). Sun protection with sunscreens and wearing a hat is very important to prevent new pigmentation and to prevent repigmentation after fading has occurred.
Following are some useful tips to improve your beauty habits and avoid cosmetic acne.
Re-using an acne concealer applicator
You have an acne and you wish to conceal it before a big date or an event. However, no matter how little time you have, never dip your concealer applicator in the bottle and apply the liquid cover directly to the inflamed zit. Reapplying concealer to your face with the applicator provided by the manufacturer may spread more bacteria.
To avoid this, apply your acne concealer with a cotton swab or disposable facial sponge and never, ever use the applicator stick provided by the concealer manufacturer. This will make sure that your concealer applications are always fresh and free of acne causing bacteria.
Re-using a foundation sponge
The reasons for not re-using a foundation sponge are the same as the reason for not re-using a concealer applicator. Never use the foundation sponge provided by the manufacturer of the foundation. Instead, use a cotton ball or a disposable foundation sponge to apply your foundation. This way, each of your foundation applications will be clean.
Pressing on your acne when applying makeup
Do you have the habit of piling layers of makeup onto your face? Always apply your makeup and moisturizer with light strokes. The added benefit of light facial handling is that you reduce stretching and irritating your skin, a combination that can help limit the onset of wrinkles and acne breakouts.
Not evenly applying concealers and foundations
When applying makeup or a moisturizer, spread it evenly across the entire face. Keep in mind that hair styling products may have spread to your hairline and this increases the chances of the pores getting congested and acne arising. Add more concealer where you have acne outbreaks. Also, while cleansing your face, apply a warm cloth onto your hairline area to help remove the waxy build-up that comes from hair styling agents, moisturizers and makeup.
Before you go to bed
Wash your face throughly to remove all makeup before you go to bed, but preferably as soon as you can after you return home. You want your skin to breath and your acne to get as much fresh air as possible.
A note of caution:
Choose only oil-free makeup products that match your skin tone. Oil-free is the key to success here so read the labels carefully. You don't want to aggravate your existing acne problem by layering a fresh coat of oil on skin that already has too much to begin with. Choose a hypoallergenic brand while you're at it.
*Avoid the consumption of allopathic medicines as far as possible because its side effects also causes wrinkles.
*Regular massage is the cheap and easy cure for the wrinkles of skin. It improves the blood circulation and increases the formulation of cells, tightens the muscles of skin and shapes them.
*To Remove The Wrinkles Face Pack
*Mix curd in gram flour and apply it on face. After getting it dry, wash the face.
*Wrinkles are formed earlier on fair colored people than the dark complexion people. Because they have more capacity to bear the warmth.
*To make the muscles soft and relaxed, massage with soft hands on face from chin to lower lip in upward direction, from cheeks to cheek bones in upward direction, from nose to hairline and in external direction from the middle of head.
*Give shape from the tips of your fingers in the form of marigold flower and massage on your face with your fingers as if you are making dough
*Tap lightly on your face with the help of fingers as if you are playing a piano. You feel slight itching when you massage on your face wit hard hands and it can also create wrinkles. Thus massage should always be done with light hands.