Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Day At The Doctor's Office

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/73/27/women-doctors.0.0.0x0.432x293.jpeg
Do you ever wonder when you go to the doctor each time the receptionist ask you for your insurance card? I sure do. I went to the same doctor for 10 years seems they would know me by now or have made a copy of my insurance card. Have you ever read the sign that says payment due when services rendered, just to hear the lady ask you for your co-payment before you've even had the chance to sit down? Or how about after sitting for a long time in the waiting room, they call you back just to take your blood pressure than send you back out in the waiting room again. Or they call you back just to have you wait in another area.

I have always felt this was a tactic to make you feel like your getting somewhere when your really not. How about while waiting, your Doctor happens to see you, and he does all he can do not to make eye contact with you, or if you do they act like your a perfect stranger. How about that study I heard where the average time actually spent with the doctor is about three minutes. I then have to ask myself the question, why am I waiting so long in the waiting room. Or how about the one when the pharmaceutical rep just walks in asking for the Doctor and they tell them to come on back. I guess those free game tickets, or the free day at the spa is really more important than my health. These are just some of the mysteries I have never figured out when going to the doctor.

Those days are history. Knowing what medications I need each month, knowing already my diagnosis, obtaining prescription medications online is the wave of the future. If I need to get my pain medication, I have a consultation with a U.S Physician. I receive a 90 day supply of pain medication. You get the initial scipt filled, plus two refills which can be filled on the 25th day. Same goes for my treatment of my anxiety. All medications are written by U.S Physicians and filled by U.S. Pharmacies. Such medications as Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Lortab, Xanax are available. When receiving other non controlled medicatons for my migraine headaches, high cholestoral, ocassional depression, and a few other meds, I receive a free conslultation from a U.S. Physician and filled again by a U.S. Pharmacy.

These medications are shipped usually by overnight delivery. With this type of service available, more and more people are turning to the internet for their medication needs. Why wait hours in a doctors office, why pay the outrageous office visit fees, why feel treated like a number and not a person, when you can get the meds you need delivered to your door at a great low price. With so many people losing their healthcare benefits, losing their insurance, more people will be getting their medication online. So days at the doctors office to get your prescriptions are numbered. I hope this article has given you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog